Club Z Study Skills
We offer 30 hours of tutoring that covers strategies and techniques for efficient, effective studying; time and self-management skills; improving concentration and memory; organization; and test prep.
સોમવાર, સપ્ટેમ્બર 5 – Fri, June 23 2023
Session scheduling is flexible. Call for details.
Ages: 12 to 18.
Grades 6th grade through 12th grade.
- Specific dates
સોમવાર, ઑગસ્ટ 1 – શુક્રવાર, સપ્ટેમ્બર 30
શનિવાર, ઓક્ટોબર 1 – શુક્રવાર, ઓક્ટોબર 14
To enroll, contact email@example.com or call Club Z Cambridge at 617.245.2507. Most signups should take place before September 30 to secure a spot. If spots remain after that point, we can continue to try to coordinate spots up to the second week of October, though we can't make guarantees.
Cost varies based on program length. Please contact us for more information. No financial assistance or scholarships are available.
The program serves people at their homes or wherever it is needed or online.
- Only virtual (online or over the phone).
This program is typically virtual, please call us for more details.
This program includes:
- diagnostic test allowing us to customize the study skills program
- time and self-management skills
- information gathering skills (active listening, active reading, effective note-taking, classroom participation)
- improving concentration and memory
- organizational skills
- test preparation and anxiety
- homework management skills and strategies
- writing papers and essays