Find Narcotics Rehab and Narcotics Anonymous Meetings
We provide confidential support, information, and access to the best treatment centers (and financial assistance if needed) for people trying to recover from a substance abuse addiction.
This is an ongoing program.
Meeting times vary week to week and month to month.
Ages: 13 to Adults.
There is no specific age requirement for contacting us for help. Some forms of treatment we recommend may have age requirements.
Speak to a Rehab Specialist, Get Help, or Find a Treatment Center
- Sign-up is ongoing
Many forms of in and out patient treatment centers and methods of detox may require registration in advance. Narcotics Anonymous meetings generally do not require advanced notice or registration. Contact us for assistance identifying a treatment center that's right for you.
Some forms of treatment may be free, others may be expensive. Narcotics.com can sometimes help people find financial assistance for those that need it in order to be able to attend the right type of treatment. Contact us to learn about the possibility of getting financial assistance.
- Financial Aid and/or Scholarship Available
- Free for some residents
The program location changes over time.
- Both in-person and virtual (online or over the phone).
Are Narcotics Anonymous Meetings Really Right for Me?
You have a lot of options to choose from when recovery from a substance abuse addiction. You can enter a treatment program, go to an inpatient facility, or even try an outpatient clinic. Narcotics Anonymous is also an option, but is it right for you? Many people are afraid to go to these meetings because they seem intimidating and too in-depth. However, Narcotics Anonymous has helped millions of people over the years, meaning there’s a good chance it’s the perfect program for you.
Are you looking to find help for a loved one?
Addiction treatment must cater to the needs of the addict above all else, and according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, “Effective treatment attends to multiple needs of the individual, not just his or her drug abuse.” It is important to make a list of all your spouse’s needs before trying to find the right rehab center to fit them. These can include:
- Medical: Does your loved one have any physical issues for which they may need 24-hour care?
- Psychological: Do they have any co-occurring mental disorders?
- Social: Do they need social training during their care? Do you want to be able to visit them in treatment?
- Vocational: Will they need help finding a job for their post-treatment transition?
- Legal: Have they encountered legal problems associated with their substance abuse?
- Identity: Their age, gender, culture, and ethnicity could also affect their treatment and should be taken into account when considering their needs. For example, will she need to be at a facility with only female patients? Will they require a Spanish-speaking staff?
Once you have all these important aspects together in one list, you can begin to find a rehab center or program that fits them.