Kids Weekly Parkour Classes Outdoors
We host outdoor parkour classes for kids that take place all year round!
This is an ongoing program.
Classes run every week regardless of the weather- sun, rain, snow, sleet, etc. So make sure to dress for the weather! Class times and locations vary. Usually:
- Tuesdays = 3:30 - 5:00 PM Ages 6-9 @ Lincoln Park
- Wednesdays = 1:00 - 2:30 PM Ages 6-13 @ Lincoln Park
- Thursdays = 3:30 - 5:00 PM Ages 9-13 @ Lincoln Park
- Saturdays = 11:00 - 12:30 PM Ages 6-13 @ Lincoln Park
- Sundays =
- 11:00pm - 12:30 PM and 1:00pm - 2:30 PM Ages 6-13 @ Somerville High School
- 1:15pm - 2:15 PM Ages 4-6 @ Somerville High School
Ages: 6 to 13.
Open to all abilities and fitness levels.
- Sign-up is ongoing
Sign up online as a drop in by selecting the class you want from the calendar, or just show up and we'll help you through the process.
$10 - 15/class depending on registration type (Monthly membership or Drop-in) and the class topic. Scholarships are available on an at-need basis.
- Financial Aid and/or Scholarship Available
Scholarships available for students that qualify for free lunch at school.
The program location changes over time.
- In-person only.
This class location changes every few months, find our current location online!
These classes are for children of all ability and fitness levels and focuses on exploring and moving within one's environment and include games, exercises, and drills to improve balance, coordination, strength, spatial awareness, and flexibility while having fun.
Program continues to run during Winter vacation, February vacation, and April vacation.