MassHire Career Center Services
By MassHire Metro North Career Center and Massachusetts Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development
We provide career support resources, such as workshops, job postings and more.
This is an ongoing program.
Individuals seeking career center services can contact the MassHire Metro North Career Centers via email through the online contact form linked below or leave a message on one of the offices voicemails and a staff person will respond.
- Email Contact: https://masshiremncareers.com/contact/
- Cambridge Career Center: 617-661-7867
- Woburn Career Center: 781-932-5500
- Chelsea Career Center: 617-884-4333
No application or registration needed.
The program serves people at their homes or wherever it is needed or online.
- Only virtual (online or over the phone).
Our offices are closed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact us directly to learn about when we anticipate reopening our in-person services.
Job Seekers: Individuals seeking career center services can contact us via email through our online contact form or leave a message on one of the offices voicemails and a staff person will respond. Here are some of our current offerings:
- Webinars & Workshops
- Job postings
- Recruitment & Training Programs
- Resource Library with computers, printers, and other job seeker supports
- Employment Law & Important Notices
Services are available online and by phone. Individuals wanting career center services can schedule a time to talk to a career coach or access their chat service 9:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday. Click here to learn more.
You can find the list of COVID-19 Resources for Businesses and Job Seekers in Metro North: click here!