This is an ongoing program.
The 2019 PB cycle will run from May-December 2019 and include the following key phases:
1) Planning and recruitment of a volunteer OUTREACH COMMITTEE consisting of residents and representatives from local nonprofit and community-based organizations (May 2019).
2) Community members brainstorm and submit IDEAS about how to spend money to improve Cambridge (June 1-July 31, 2019).
3) Volunteer Budget Delegates research and prioritize ideas, ultimately developing final PROPOSALS for the PB ballot (August-November 2019).
4) City staff vet proposals for FEASIBILITY and COST (November 2019).
5) Residents VOTE on which projects they’d like the City to fund (December 1-7, 2019).
6) RESULTS are announced and winning projects are included in the City’s FY20 capital budget (December 2019).
7) Winning projects are IMPLEMENTED (July 2020 onward).
Program continues to run during .
The program location changes over time.
Contact us for more information.
No application or registration needed.