One-on-One Tech Help by Appointment (Boudreau)
By Cambridge Public Library
Would you like help navigating the library's e-resources like Libby or Hoopla?
Wednesday, April 5 4pm – 4:45pm
This is a recurring event and is coming up on Wednesday, April 19 4pm – 4:45pm
Ages: 10 to Adults.
All ages are welcome but the software is mostly accessible to people ages 10+
Help & Information Desk
- Sign-up is ongoing
- In-person only.
245 Concord Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138
Or maybe you need some basic computer or mobile device guidance? Book a free one-on-one tech help session at the Boudreau branch:
Some topics we cover include:
● Downloading library eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines to your tablet, smartphone, or laptop
● Navigating databases and other library resources such as Linkedin Learning
● Using the Internet and e-mail
● Setting up devices like smartphones or streaming devices
Guidelines for basic Tech help:
● Scheduled sessions run between 30 min to 45 min.
● Please bring your device, cords and any necessary account information.
● Library staff cannot be held responsible for damage to patron-owned equipment.
If you have questions, please send them to: email@example.com
Last updated March 24, 2023.