One-on-One Tech Help by Appointment (Boudreau)
Would you like help navigating the library's e-resources like Libby or Hoopla?
.: Wednesday, November 8 4pm – 4:45pm and Wednesday, November 22 4pm – 4:45pm.
Ages: Pre-natal to 18 and Adults.
Help & Information Desk
- Sign-up is ongoing
- In-person only.
245 Concord Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138
Some topics we cover include:
● Downloading library eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines to your tablet, smartphone, or laptop
● Navigating databases and other library resources such as Linkedin Learning
● Using the Internet and e-mail
● Setting up devices like smartphones or streaming devices
Guidelines for basic Tech help:
● Scheduled sessions run between 30-45 minutes.
● Please bring your device, cords and any necessary account information.
● Library staff cannot be held responsible for damage to patron-owned equipment.
If you have questions, please send them to: email@example.com