Material Aid and Advocacy Program (MAAP)
- This organization does not have specific hours. You can contact them at any time.
5 Longfellow Park
Cambridge, MA 02138
MAAP is a referral-based program - to get support from MAAP, you can use the materials here to begin the process: Get Support Now
Annually MAAP serves 2,000 individuals who are low-income or extremely low-income, and who are experiencing homeless, are housing insecure, or living in persistent poverty. MAAP meets unmet basic needs by providing free material aid:
- Gently-used seasonally-appropriate clothing, shoes, and accessories;
- Hygiene Kits (toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, deodorant, razors etc)
- Feminine Hygiene Kits (tampons, sanitary pads, wipes);
- Survival supplies (sleeping bags, yoga mats, camping packs, flashlights);
- Small household goods (bedding, towels, cooking supplies, dishware);
- Student supplies (at the beginning of the school year we provide students of all ages with backpacks and school supplies).