Waterplay at Danehy Park
Looking for a break from the summer heat? Waterplays in Cambridge are a great way for kids to cool off and have fun!
- This place does not have specific hours. Call ahead of time to confirm they are open.
99 Sherman Street
Cambridge, MA 02140
The City of Cambridge invites you to visit any of our 26 parks that have waterplay facilities. These facilities include a variety of sprinkler, spray, and shower configurations located in parks throughout the city. All waterplay facilities are free and open to the public during the summer months. This waterplay facility is located at Danehy Park.
The park is open:
- Every Day Summer, Dawn to Dusk
- Waterplay hours: 8AM - 8PM (hours reduced September - June based on weather, length of day, and typically closing during school hours)
- Playground, Water Play, Basketball, Soccer, Softball
- Off Leash Dog Use: None (All Pets Must be Leashed)
View maps from the City of Cambridge on the CDD website: