Waterplay at David Nunes Park
Looking for a break from the summer heat? Waterplays in Cambridge are a great way to for kids to cool off and have fun!
- This place does not have specific hours. Call ahead of time to confirm they are open.
Cambridge, MA 02139
The City of Cambridge invites you to visit any of our 26 parks that have waterplay facilities. These facilities include a variety of sprinkler, spray, and shower configurations located in parks throughout the city. All waterplay facilities are free and open to the public during the summer months. This waterplay facility is located at David Nunes Park.
The park is open:
- November 1 - March 31, Dawn to Dusk
- April 1 - October 31, Dawn to 10pm
- Playground, Water Play, Basketball, Street Hockey
- Off Leash Dog Use: None (All Pets Must be Leashed)
View maps from the City of Cambridge on the CDD website: