Waterplay at Father Callanan Playground
Looking for a break from the summer heat? Waterplays in Cambridge are a great way for kids to cool off and have fun!
- This place does not have specific hours. Call ahead of time to confirm they are open.
Concord Ave next to the Tobin School
Cambridge, MA 02138
The City of Cambridge invites you to visit any of our 26 parks that have waterplay facilities. These facilities include a variety of sprinkler, spray, and shower configurations located in parks throughout the city. All waterplay facilities are free and open to the public during the summer months. This waterplay facility is located at Fr. Callanan Playground. At this location, there is also a small waterplay designed for children age 5 and under.
The park is open:
- November 1 - March 31, Dawn to Dusk
- April 1 - October 31, Dawn to 10pm
- Playground, Water Play, Basketball
- Off Leash Dog Use: None (All Pets Must be Leashed)
View maps from the City of Cambridge on the CDD website: