Waterplay at Hoyt Field
Looking for a break from the summer heat? Waterplays in Cambridge are a great way for kids to cool off and have fun!
- This place does not have specific hours. Call ahead of time to confirm they are open.
12 Gilmore Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
The City of Cambridge invites you to visit any of our 26 parks that have waterplay facilities. These facilities include a variety of sprinkler, spray, and shower configurations located in parks throughout the city. All waterplay facilities are free and open to the public during the summer months. This waterplay facility is located at Hoyt Field.
The park is open:
- Every Day All Year, Dawn to Dusk
- Playing Fields Open till 10:30 or 11:00pm (when lighted)
- Playground, Water Play, Basketball, Softball, Tennis
- Off Leash Dog Use: Shared Off-Leash Use 6AM - 9AM
View maps from the City of Cambridge on the CDD website: