City of Cambridge Scholarship Fund
The City of Cambridge Scholarship Fund was established in 1993 to provide financial assistance to Cambridge residents who wish to pursue post-secondary education.
This is an ongoing program.
Ages 16 to 18.
• Must be a resident of Cambridge, all ages may apply
• Must be attending, have received admittance to, or have an application pending at an accredited education institution beyond the high school level prior to the award date (May 2019).
• Scholarship is paid directly to the education institution, and must be used during the 2019/2020 academic year (we can hold the scholarship up to 4 years).
• Prior recipients NOT eligible; the City Scholarship Award is one-time only
- Specific dates
- Both in-person and virtual (online or over the phone).
795 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02139
We commend you for planning to further your education and encourage you to apply for other financial assistance as well, particularly federal and state aid by completing and submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).