Club Z Singapore Math Tutoring
The program follows Singapore Math curriculum with a concrete, pictorial and abstract approach to math, enabling students to learn mathematics meaningfully.
Tuesday, September 6 – Fri, June 23 2023
Timing is flexible based on the needs of your family.
Ages: 8 to 14.
Grades 1st grade through 8th grade.
Eligibility is based on grade level and not age. Must be in grades 1st - 8th.
- Specific dates
Monday, August 1 – Thursday, September 29
Friday, September 30 – Friday, October 14
If spots are not filled, you may still be able to sign-up until the 2nd week of October.
Cost varies based on the length of the option you choose. Contact us to learn more about pricing. No financial assistance or scholarships are available.
The program serves people at their homes or wherever it is needed or online.
- Only virtual (online or over the phone).
This program is typically virtual, please call us for more details.
- An initial diagnostic to asses particular areas of focus
- The program follows the Singapore math curriculum
- Program encourages active thinking process, communication of mathematical issues as well as problem solving in real world contexts
- Integrated homework between sessions