Club Z Singapore Math Tutoring
The program follows Singapore Math curriculum with a concrete, pictorial and abstract approach to math, enabling students to learn mathematics meaningfully.
This is an ongoing program.
Summer programming runs June 24 - September 2, otherwise your schedule is flexible/individualized.
Ages: 8 to 14.
Grades 1st grade through 8th grade.
Eligibility is based on grade level and not age. Must be in grades 1st - 8th.
- Specific dates
સોમવાર, એપ્રિલ 1 – સોમવાર, જૂન 17
Participating families will be notified in June. If spots are not filled by registration date, you can try to see if we can coordinate additional spots but there are no guarantees. Please call us @ 617.245.2507 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Cost varies based on the length of the option you choose. Contact us to learn more about pricing. No financial assistance or scholarships are available.
The program serves people at their homes or wherever it is needed or online.
- Only virtual (online or over the phone).
This program is typically virtual, please call us for more details.
- An initial diagnostic to asses particular areas of focus
- The program follows the Singapore math curriculum
- Program encourages active thinking process, communication of mathematical issues as well as problem solving in real world contexts
- Integrated homework between sessions