KIDS 4 CODING Weekly Summer Tech Programs
By KIDS 4 CODING
We offer fun and exciting project-based programs in: Game Design, Roblox, Minecraft, Python. Augmented Reality, Engineering, Circuitry, Robotics and more...
This program runs during the summer.
Monday, July 3 – Friday, July 28
Program is offered on a weekly basis.
- Half-Day Mornings: 9-12pm (drop-off 8:30-9am)
- Half-Day Afternoons: 1-4pm
- Full-Day Program: 9-4pm (drop-off 8:30-9am)
Ages: 7 to 12.
- Specific dates
Sunday, January 1 – Saturday, July 15
KIDS 4 CODING In-person Tech Camps Registration Page.
Program usually fills up by the end of May. Students who have a paid registration are confirmed.
- Half-Day Morning | $274-$359 with $75 early registration
- Half-Day Afternoon | $274-$359 with $75 early registration
- Full-Day | $514-$659 with $75 early registration
$75 off ends Feb 15th
- In-person only.
1 Matignon Rd
Cambridge, MA 02140
101 Saint Theresa Ave
Roxbury, MA 02132
Kids 4 Coding bridges the gap between what kids learn in traditional academic classes and what they need to succeed in our rapidly evolving tech-based society. With more than 20 years in public education and private entrepreneurship, the founders of Kids 4 Coding have established partnerships with tech experts, educators and entrepreneurs to develop a highly engaging curriculum integrating trending technologies and 21st Century Learning. Now in its 10th year of operation, Kids 4 Coding continues to develop new programs and serve new communities each year.
What We Do
- Kids 4 Coding provides innovative, hands-on projects and challenges that propel kids to tech readiness and demonstrate real world value.
- Our affordable course offerings capture kids’ imaginations with connections to their interests and passions, with a solid foundation of practical STEM education.
- Our program fills gaps in tech education, preparing future engineers, programmers and entrepreneurs in roles that haven’t even been invented yet. Our fun, engaging curriculum creates the basis for tech fluency our future society will require.
Classes are designed to help students move at their own pace in a culture of collaboration and inclusivity. All levels of learners are welcome.
- Our student/teacher ratio is 7:1 for on-campus programs
- We recruit well-vetted instructors who are majoring in computer science and engineering programs at top colleges and universities including Tufts, BU, Harvard and MIT.
Entrepreneur Magazine | Top 4 Finalist for Small Business with Passion & Vision (2017)
Tech Republic | 10 Inspiring Stories Tech Doing Good
Microsoft Azure | Voted One of Atlanta's Top 10 Most Innovative Young Tech Startups (2015)
Last updated February 23, 2023.