Legal Resources: Lawyers for Civil Rights
We currently provided a list of resources and information for people of color and immigrants to common situations resulting from COVID-19.
This is an ongoing program.
Access the resources on our website at any time. Contact us for help with regard to unique situations where answers aren't provided.
Ages: Young Adult to Senior Adult.
For immigrants and people of color residing in Massachusetts.
No application or registration needed.
- Both in-person and virtual (online or over the phone).
61 Batterymarch Street
Boston, MA 02110
Right now, our resource guide is available online and we will respond to emails and contact forms as soon as possible.
We provide information on our website about:
- Medical Support
- Food Security
- Protecting Workers
- Unemployment Insurance (UI) and Assistance
- Cash Assistance
- Economic Impacts "Stimulus" Payments
- Access to Internet and Phone Services
- Public Charge and Immigration Issues
- Small Business Support
- And more...