Multi-Service Center Programs
Contact the MSC if you are living on the street, in emergency shelters or at risk of losing your housing and need help.
This is an ongoing program.
Cambridge residents only.
Please leave a message at the front desk and your message will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
No application or registration needed.
Please contact the Multi-Service Center main line for more information.
- Both in-person and virtual (online or over the phone).
362 Green Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Translation services available - Contact the organization for more details..
We can help you avoid eviction, resolve landlord-tenant problems, apply for public benefits, financial counseling, legal services, and access mental health and substance abuse services. In addition we have the following services and programs:
- Cambridge Haitian Services (case management, information and referral, Haitian Creole interpretation, and limited immigration and citizenship assistance)
- Case Managers and Social Workers
- Cambridge Coordinated Access Network (C-CAN) for individuals experience homelessness
- Housing Search Case Manager and Workshops
MSC is in partnership with:
- Eliot Community Human Services (CHS)
- Cambridge and Somerville Legal Services (CASLS)
- Just-A-Start (JAS) Financial Opportunity Program