Parkour CIT Summer Program
By Parkour Generations Boston
This training week is designed to help youth to acquire the coaching experience needed for working within the parkour industry while building valuable professional skills and having fun!
This program runs during the summer.
Training Week Class runs from July 5 - July 7 and is required for all participants. Class will run each day from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
CIT's then must complete the following requirements:
- CIT’s will be expected to help at a minimum of 3 “full cycles” of a class over the course of the summer season. CIT’s can help at multiple classes within the same week, and up to 2 CIT’s can be placed with the same class.
- A “full cycle” is either:
A) A week-long program that meets multiple times within a single week (ex: BBP Adventure Week, Summer of Yes week).
B) A weekly class that has at least 5 classes over the course of the summer season.
Ages: 13 to 17.
Grades 8th grade through 12th grade.
Participants that are 15.5 years old and above are eligible to participate in an additional 3-day, Level 1 Parkour Instructor Course from July 7 - July 9 at a discounter price.
General Info & Inquiries
- Specific dates
Our Registration Form is available here!
Click here for more information and enrollment!
You can reach out to us via email and we'll walk you through!
The Training course for CITs costs $350. Scholarships are available on an at-need basis. Assisting weeks are free to attend!
- Financial Aid and/or Scholarship Available
The program location changes over time.
- In-person only.
The locations will vary frequently:
- The Training class will meet at the Somernova Dojo (29 Properzi Way, Somerville, MA 02143) and will use a few other outdoor spots within walking distance.
- Assisting opportunities will be available in: Somerville, Cambridge, Arlington, Belmont, Medford, and Boston.
Our mission is to help foster and develop the next generation of movers and influencers by creating safe, positive, and impactful summer learning opportunities for a variety motivated participants from all backgrounds. As the program continues to grow and expand, participants will be able to continue growing and learning with the PKGB, with the eventual goal of fun, flexible, and rewarding employment opportunities.
Training & Responsibilities:
Basic Spotting & Risk assessments
Basic Technical Instruction
Planning and leading micro-sessions
Mealtime & Snack break Supervision
Last updated November 30, 2022.