Two Little Owls Summer Explorers
Our themed summer program fosters each child's emotional, academic and social development through play and exploration in our safe and nurturing community.
This program runs during the summer.
Summer program days run from 7:30AM-5:30PM. Students can sign up for 1 or all of the following sessions:
- Session 1: June 5th-30th.
- Session 2: July 3rd-28th (Closed July 4th).
- Session 3: July 31st- August 25th.
Ages: 1 to 5.
Eligibility is based on age. Participants must be between the ages of 15 months and 6 years. Within that range, children are divided into one of 3 clusters with children of a similar age and developmental stage. Classrooms are divided as follows:
- Toddler Classroom = 15 months to 2 years and 9 months old.
- Preschool Classroom = 2 years and 9 months to 3 years and 9 months old.
- Pre-K Classroom = 3 years and 9 months to 6 years old.
- Sign-up is ongoing
Registration begins on April 3rd! Please visit us online for more information and to register. You can complete the form at the bottom of the program page with your child's information to begin the registration process. We'll contact you after receiving your form, students will be accepted to the program on a rolling basis until spots are filled (for each session).
Full time rates based on the child's classroom:
- Toddler Classroom (15 months to 2 years and 9 months old) = $3,800
- Preschool Classroom (2 years and 9 months to 3 years and 9 months old) = $3,000
- Pre K Classroom (3 years and 9 months to 6 years old) = $2,800
- Part time options available
All participants receive 2 snacks and a lunch as part of participation.
- In-person only.
501 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
2 snacks and a lunch are provided to all participants.
Summer programming is divided into 3 sessions (4 weeks each) where activities are designed around a topic like animals, ocean life, or experimentation. Regardless of that session's theme, all weeks generally include STEM, Music, Yoga, a field trip, and a journey to the nearesy waterplay installation at the park.
We are committed to providing quality early education for the children and support to the families in our learning community.