Virtual SEPAC Parent Supports & Activities
We have several support groups, meetings, and events happening virtually for parents and their children.
Ages: Young Adult to Senior Adult.
These events are for all Cambridge Public Schools parents, including some activities for parents and their children.
- Sign-up is ongoing
Please RSVP for our events individually through the links provided on these pages:
The program serves people at their homes or wherever it is needed or online.
- Both in-person and virtual (online or over the phone).
Currently, our events are taking place online during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We are now hosting several opportunities to meet each week to better support one another and our children. These include:
- Virtual Parent Cafes on Fridays at 10am
- Sensory-Friendly Netflix Parties on Fridays at 7pm
- SEPAC Meetings on Sundays at 4pm
The mission of Cambridge SE-PAC is to work for understanding of, respect for, and support of all children with special needs in the community.
- Our purpose is to educate and support parents in advocating for their children.
- Our goal is to have an active network of parents who work together to provide the best services and programs for our children.
- Our guiding principle: Services are determined by the needs of the child, not the availability of programs or resources.