Virtual SEPAC Parent Supports & Activities
We have several support groups, meetings, and events happening virtually for parents and their children.
Cambridge residents only.
These events are for all Cambridge Public Schools parents, including some activities for parents and their children.
- Sign-up is ongoing
Please RSVP for our events individually through the links provided on these pages:
The program serves people at their homes or wherever it is needed or online.
- Both in-person and virtual (online or over the phone).
Currently, our events are taking place online during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We are now hosting several opportunities to meet each week to better support one another and our children. These include:
- Virtual Parent Cafes on Fridays at 10am
- Sensory-Friendly Netflix Parties on Fridays at 7pm
- SEPAC Meetings on Sundays at 6pm
The mission of Cambridge SE-PAC is to work for understanding of, respect for, and support of all children with special needs in the community.
- Our purpose is to educate and support parents in advocating for their children.
- Our goal is to have an active network of parents who work together to provide the best services and programs for our children.
- Our guiding principle: Services are determined by the needs of the child, not the availability of programs or resources.