Bridge to College Information Sessions
Learn about a free program that helps adults go to college.
.: Mon, May 23 2022 1:30pm – 2:30pm.
Information sessions typically last about 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Sign-up is ongoing
- Only virtual (online or over the phone).
Please pre-register for an information session. Sign up at our website here.
Our information sessions take place over Zoom and can be attended by smart phone device or computer. Please call the front desk if you have any trouble signing up or joining the session: 617-349-6363.
The Bridge to College program prepares adult students to succeed in college courses. Participants work on their reading, writing, math, computer, and study skills. Students who successfully complete the program:
- Improve their writing, math, and academic reading skills
- Earn credits for two Bunker Hill Community College English courses
- Receive support in applying for college, financial aid, and scholarships
The Fall 2022 Bridge to College Program (September 2022 - June 2023) includes:
- Advising every other Tuesday from 6:15 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- English Wednesdays from 6:15 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
- Math Thursdays from 6:15 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
To learn more and ask questions, sign up for a virtual info session here!