Bridge to College Information Sessions
This information session is to learn about a free program that helps adults go to college.
11পূর্বাহ্ন – 11:45পূর্বাহ্ন
.: 5অপরাহ্ন – 5:45অপরাহ্ন.
Information sessions typically last about 30 minutes - 1 hour.
Ages Young Adult to Senior Adult.
- Sign-up is ongoing
- Only virtual (online or over the phone).
Please pre-register for an information session. Sign up at our website here.
Our sessions take place over Zoom and can be attended by smart phone device or computer. Helping people access technology is important to us at CLC. Students need regular access to a computer to attend classes. Students who do not have regular access can Chromebooks through our program.
The Bridge to College program prepares adult students to succeed in college courses. Participants work on their reading, writing, math, computer, and study skills. Students who successfully complete the program:
- Improve their writing, math, and academic reading skills
- Earn credits for two Bunker Hill Community College English courses
- Receive support in applying for college, financial aid, and scholarships
The Fall 2021 Bridge to College Program (September 2021 - June 2022) includes:
- Advising every other Tuesday from 6:15 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- English Wednesdays from 6:15 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
- Math Thursdays from 6:15 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
To learn more and ask questions, sign up for a virtual info session here!