Material Aid Support Resources
We provide materials to individuals who are low-income or extremely low-income, and who are experiencing homeless, are housing insecure, or living in persistent poverty.
This is an ongoing program.
Ages Young Adult to Senior Adult.
We support individuals and all members of a family for all ages. You only need to meet our income eligibility requirements. Contact us for more specific information or assistance.
- Sign-up is ongoing
Please visit the Get Support page on our website and click the folder link to receive the required forms that you or the person referring you must complete.
- In-person only.
5 Longfellow Park
Cambridge, MA 02138
MAAP meets unmet basic needs by providing free material aid:
- Gently-used seasonally-appropriate clothing, shoes, and accessories;
- Hygiene Kits (toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, deodorant, razors etc)
- Feminine Hygiene Kits (tampons, sanitary pads, wipes);
- Survival supplies (sleeping bags, yoga mats, camping packs, flashlights);
- Small household goods (bedding, towels, cooking supplies, dishware);
- Student supplies (at the beginning of the school year we provide students of all ages with backpacks and school supplies).