CHAI Disability Services
We promote community, housing, access, and independence for children and adults of all abilities, strengths, and needs.
This is an ongoing program.
Contact us for more information about when our services are offered.
Ages Pre-natal and Infant and Young Adult to Senior Adult.
Most of our programs are for people of all ages, but can vary from program to program. Please contact us with questions about eligibility for specific services.
- Sign-up is ongoing
Please contact us for more information about how to sign up for specific services.
Contact us for more information.
The program serves people at their homes or wherever it is needed or online.
JF&CS CHAI Services provide support, strategies, and solutions that strengthen individuals and families, build community connections, and enhance independence. We offer special expertise in addressing the needs of children and adults with developmental disabilities, mental illness, and autism spectrum disorder, while providing services that are inclusive of people with a wide range of strengths and needs. These services include the following:
- Disability Resource Network - a free information, referral, and consultation service to help people connect with programs and services that promote community participation.
- Adult Family Care - a MassHealth program that helps individuals with disabilities and/or medical conditions live in the community through financial assistance and supports.
- Autism Services - serving individuals with autism to maximize quality of life and independent functioning.
- Clinical Case Management - experienced clinicians who help adults with disabilities overcome challenges and pursue their personal goals.
- Day Programming & Employment Services - creates fulfilling opportunities for individuals with disabilities to lead productive, integrated lives in their community.
- Disability Lifespan Solutions - provides answers and support for children and adults with disabilities and their families.
- Family Advocacy - work directly with family members to provide hands-on assistance and advocacy.
- Jewish Life - opportunities for Jewish adults with developmental disabilities or mental health challenges to enjoy peer support and meaningful connection to Jewish tradition.
- Residential & Supported Living Programs - offer a range of options for adults with disabilities who want to live as independently as possible.
- Respite & Recreation - helping families with children with disabilities support their child's quality of life and prepare for the future.
*Please note, all consultations, meetings, and visits are conducted by phone or video chat.