Our programs are designed to strengthen families and support individuals with hope and dignity through life transitions.
This is an ongoing program.
Contact us for more information about when our services are offered.
Ages Young Adult to Senior Adult.
Most of our programs are for all ages but vary from program to program. Please contact us with questions about eligibility for specific programs.
- Sign-up is ongoing
Please contact us for more information about how to sign up for specific services.
Contact us for more information.
The program serves people at their homes or wherever it is needed or online.
JF&CS Community Services are lifelines that help people feed their families, heat their homes, keep roofs over their heads, adjust to changes in the family, assist immigrants, and so much more. We give people the tools they need to make changes, become self-sufficient, and meet their basic needs independently. Our programs include the following:
- Center for Basic Needs Assistance - provides an integrated set of core of services to help our clients meet their basic needs for food, housing, fuel, and utilities while giving them a sense of relief and stability.
- Betty Ann Greenbaum Miller Center for Jewish Healing - we serve the community through training and education and provide a variety of volunteer-based and group supports.
- Journey to Safety - offering free and confidential assistance to all who contact us for help, regardless of their religion, culture, or country of origin.
- New American Services - provides resettlement and post-resettlement services to refugees and immigrants like citizenship assistance, volunteer English support, translation, and more.
- Charlotte & Richard Okonow Parkinson’s Family Support - specializes in helping families live as fully as possible with the many challenges of Parkinson’s disease (PD).
*Please note that consultations, meetings, and visits are conducted by phone or video chat.